Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

going for a walk






September has arrived in full swing and the temperatures have dropped. At the beginning of last week, we still reached 35 degrees Celsius easily and by the end of the week we needed jackets and even hats in the morning. That doesn't stop us from going outside though. The boys love going outside and by now they both want to run on their own feet. As we are out in the country that is something they can do to their hearts contend.  Sometimes we go to they playground but most of the time we are out in the fields. Niki fell the other day and bit his lip, so he is a bit more cautious but Jake will just run faster and faster and laugh and giggle while he does. 

I need to desperately go in the garden. The carrots need harvesting and after the recent rain, the weeds are exploding. I need to weed the garden and prepare the soil but I honestly don't know when to do this. The two of them are too much for my mum to look after outside and I don't want them to sit inside while I am outside. Our garden is not very save to be honest as you can fall out of the garden on the concrete, so someone needs to be next to the boys. I have to come up with something soon I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment